Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well, this is my first post and I’m not really sure what to put! I spent a lot of time thinking about what I could write about and every topic I thought of just sounded corny. So I guess I should start out by telling you about myself. I love taking pictures and that is what I would like to do someday; be a photographer that is. I’ve played the violin off and on since I was three years old, and I sometimes I feel like I am running a zoo in my house with all of the animals! I’m obviously new to this (blogging), but I am going to try to figure out how to put photos on here! After I figure out how to upload photos, I am going to attempt (keyword: attempt) to start doing RAW(e) over on this really awesome blog called Sailor & Co.

Something you should know about me is that I am a Christian. I have been since I was seven years old. The title of my blog is based on Exodus 19:5-6, which reads, “Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.” This is the King James Version.

If no one but myself reads this blog, that is okay with me, but I wanted/needed a place to write down my thoughts and I am giving the blog-world a try! If you readers have any suggestions for future topics such as a Q&A, just let me know! :)

Jeremiah 29:11
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment